boating miami, boating orlando, boats for sale in florida, boats for sale in miami, florida boating, jet ski florida, jet ski in miami, miami boat show, miami boats, pontoon boats for sale in florida, sea doo dealers florida, sea doo dealers in florida, sea doo dealers orlando, sea doo dealers tampa
Florida provides Sea-Doo boat and personal watercraft (PWC) owners with idyllic temperature and an abundance of boating locations to offer visitors and residents the fortune to be on the water all year long. Florida’s 2,300 miles of tidal shoreline provides numerous boating outlets including freshwater lakes, rivers and streams. Florida also boasts year-around boater-friendly weather. From Jacksonville to Miami and Orlando to Tampa, there is something for everyone.
To help you with your Florida travel and boating decisions we have outlined some of the most prominent locations for boating in Florida. Whether you own a pontoon boat, jetski, Sea-Doo or other PWC, you will enjoy boating in Florida and will want to return year after year to take advantage of everything that the state has to offer.
Jacksonville, the River City
Starting up north in Jacksonville….Jacksonville is the northern-most city in the state of Florida and is known to locals as the “River City,” making the area a boating Mecca. With temperatures averaging from 68 degrees in February to 85 degrees in August, it’s easy to see why outdoor activities are abundant. From the St. Johns River to the Intracoastal Waterway to the miles of beaches, there are many places to enjoy your favorite pastime, whether it’s boating, fishing or exploring all of the charms that the city has to offer. Jacksonville provides visitors with a mix of urban charm and rural beauty. After enjoying a day on the water, visit one of the city’s many attractions including Jacksonville Landing, Cummer Museum, Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens and the Museum of Science and History. For more information on visiting or boating in Jacksonville, visit VisitJacksonville.
Sea-Doo dealers in Jacksonville, Florida
- Jacksonville Powersports, 10290 Atlantic Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32225, (904) 641-5320
- Nassau Powersports, 463360 State Rd. 200, Yulee, FL 32097, (904) 225-0232
- First Coast Sea-Doo / Can-Am, 2000 N. Ponce De Leon Blvd., St. Augustine, FL 32084, (904) 797-8955
The Magic of Orlando
Each year, millions of people head to Orlando visit the theme park attractions such as Disney World, Universal Studios and Universal Studio’s Islands of Adventure, however Orlando is truly a boaters paradise. You may be surprised to learn many of Florida’s top lakes for boating, water sports and fishing are located in Orlando including multiple “chain of lakes.” Some of the most popular chain of lakes include: the Conway Chain of Lakes, Windermere Chain (Butler Chain), Winter Park Chain, Johns Lake, Lake Lawn, Lake Underhill, Clear Lake, Lake Apopka and the Orlando Urban Lakes. After boating, Orlando offers entertainment for all ages, from the exciting theme parks to International Drive, visitors are sure to find their own excitement at this sought after vacation destination. For more specific information on visiting or boating in Orlando, visit www.visitorlando.com.
Sea-Doo dealers in Orlando, Florida
- Southeast Marine Sales, Mastercraft of Orlando, 7576 South Orange Ave, Orlando, Florida, 32809, (407) 851-1965
- Seminole Powersports, 1200 Rinehardt Rd., Sanford, Florida, 32771, (407) 322-3253
- Champions Yamaha, 16333 W. Colonial Dr. Oakland, FL 34787, (407) 877-6051
- Daytona Fun Machines, 450 Ridgewood Ave., Holly Hill, FL 32117, (386) 238-0888
- Spaceport Cycles, 480 N. Washington Ave., Titusville, FL 32796, (321) 269-5941
- Central Florida Powersports, Inc, 2575 N. Orange Blossom Trail, Kissimmee, FL 34744, (407) 847-2453
Tampa Bay, Something for Everyone
Tampa, on the west coast of the state of Florida faces both the Gulf of Mexico and Tampa bay. In 2010 Boating Magazine named Tampa Bay one of the top 10 places to boat and live. Tampa’s central location makes it easy to get to the beaches along the Gulf of Mexico as well as attractions located throughout central Florida. Tampa contains Florida’s largest open-water estuary, which stretches 298 square miles at high tide. Tampa and St. Pete have long had a reputation for good fishing and sightseeing by boat because the entire area is connected by, and to, the water. Tampa bay is full of inlets and coves exciting enough to satisfy the most discerning boater. After-water hot spots include the Florida Aquarium, Busch Gardens and the upscale downtown shopping district. For more specific information on visiting or boating in Tampa Bay check out www.visittampabay.com.
Sea-Doo dealers in Tampa, Florida:
- Cycle Springs Motorsports, 29703 US HWY 19N, Clearwater, Florida, 33761, (727) 771-1211
- Barneys Motorcycle and Marine, 10411 Gandy Blvd., St. Petersburg, Florida, 33792, (813) 628-9418
- Action Jet Sports, Inc., 2705 1st St., Bradenton, FL 34208, (941) 745-9521
- Barney’s Of Brooksville, 14430 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville, FL 34613, (352) 796-6116
Miami, The Crown Jewel Vacation Destination
Whether your idea of a dream vacation to Miami involves unwinding on the beach, exploring the famed Art Deco district, or checking out the buzzing Miami nightlife–there is something for everyone! Miami is one of Florida’s most popular vacation destinations and is well known for the beaches, intercoastal waterway, Biscayne Bay, South Beach, the Art Deco district and Little Havana. Miami is surrounded by the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean, is only minutes away from the Gulf stream and just 50 miles from the Bahamas. Boating in Miami is a top choice of many visitors to South Florida. Many visitors choose to beat the heat by spending a day on or under water — snorkeling or diving. Miami is known as the “Wreckreational Capital of the Americas” because of its popular artificial reefs, created by old ships, oil platforms, and army tankers that have been sunk to create an underwater wonderland of marine life and coral. Most of the reefs are within 130 feet of water and are less than two miles east of Sunny Isles, Miami Beach, and the Key Biscayne shoreline. See Visit Florida more information on visiting or boating in Miami.
Buying a Boat or PWC in Florida
If you don’t already have a boat, Florida is the best place to find one. With the county’s highest number of registered boat owners there are thousands of new and used boats for sale in Florida and many Sea-Doo dealers located throughout the state to serve boating customers.
Miami International Boat Show
If you time your Florida visit for mid-February, you’ll want to catch the Miami International Boat Show, an amazing display, both indoors and in-the-water, of boats and equipment. At the Miami Boat Show you can find everything from pontoon boats for sale, Sea-Doo boats for sale and PWC, Sea-Doo, and jet skis for sale.
Sea-Doo dealers in Miami, Florida
- Riva Motorsports, 3671 North Dixie Highway, Pompano Beach, Florida 33064, (954) 785-4820
- Broward Motorsports, 2300 Okeechobee Blvd., West Palm Beach, Florida, 33409, (954) 436-9905
- Jet Ski of Miami, 3800 Northwest 27th Ave., Miami, Florida, 33142, (305) 634-5754
- Riva South, 102550 Overseas Highway, Key Largo, FL 33037, (305) 451-3320
- Motorsport U.S.A., 1200 N.W. 57 Ave. Miami, FL 33126, (305) 264-4433
- North Miami Yamaha And Sea-Doo, 17777 N.W. 2nd Ave., North Miami Beach, FL 33169, (305) 651-4999
- Broward Motorsports, 4101 Davie Rd. Ext, Davie, FL 33024, (954) 436-9905
- Perry Performance Group, Inc., 175 S.W. 20th Way N-4, Dania, FL 33004, (954) 929-1636
- Broward Motorsports of Ft Lauderdale, 1090 W. Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, (954) 467-0990