boat brands, boats, Canadian DJ Dan d-Noy, DJ Dan D-Noy, jet boats, jet ski, jetski, music, performance boats, personal watercraft, Sea-Doo boats, Sea-Doo RXP-X 260, Sea-Doo watercraft, seadoo boats, seadoo jetski, seadoo waverunner, summer session 2012
The internationally renowned DJ Dan D-Noy, has selected the new Sea-Doo RXP-X 260 as a cover for his new album “Summer Session 2012”. We took the opportunity to ask him a couple of questions about his impressive career.
1. With a career that spans more than 25 years, can you tell us your proudest moment?
Three years ago I was given a Diamond Album Award for 1 million albums sold during the span of my career.
2. What was the biggest obstacle you had to overcome to get to where you are at?
The many comments and discouragement over the illegal downloading and comments about our industries instability regarding technological changes. In the end, it’s about listening and having the ability to adapt…at least, this worked for me 🙂
3. You have performed all over the world, which place was the most memorable?
Ibiza (Spain) at a club called Pacha. In fact this place is one of the places where every DJ in the world dreams to play at one day.
4. What inspired you new album, Summer Session 2012?
The Electro-Latin trends and the summer flavors.
5. On your new album cover you’re riding a BRP Sea-Doo personal watercraft, why did you choose that sport and that specific model to represent your summer album?
With each album we try to use the latest trends and interest of our customers which are mainly in the 18 -35 year range.
The watercraft is the ideal look for summer and represents the” IN” thing for our customers. The model used on the cover had to be a new one to represent the new songs found the album.
To learn more about DJ Dan D-Noy visit: http://www.facebook.com/DjDanDnoy