2013 SEA-DOO X-TEAM BOUNTY PAYOUT
Sea-Doo Watercraft Racer Contingency Program
Regular 2013 Season Program – Includes ALL IJSBA Sanctioned closed course races in the United States and Canada
|Finish Position||Expert RunaboutOPEN||Expert Runabout STOCK||Pro-Am Runabout LIMITED||Pro-Am Runabout STOCK||Pro-Am Runabout OPEN|
|1st||$ 100.00||$ 100.00||$ 100.00||$ 260.00||$ 260.00|
|2nd||$ 50.00||$ 50.00||$ 50.00||$ 150.00||$ 150.00|
IJSBA NATIONAL TOUR
|Finish Position||Expert Runabout OPEN||Expert Runabout STOCK||Pro-Am Runabout LIMITED||Pro-Am Runabout STOCK||Pro-Am Runabout OPEN|
|1st||$ 150.00||$ 150.00||$ 200.00||$ 800.00||$ 800.00|
|2nd||$ 100.00||$ 100.00||$ 100.00||$ 300.00||$ 300.00|
|3rd||$ 200.00||$ 200.00|
IJSBA NATIONAL TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP BONUS
|Finish Position||Pro-Am Runabout STOCK||Pro-Am Runabout OPEN|
|Overall Points Champion||$ 4,000.00||$ 4,000.00|
IJSBA World Championship in October, 2013
|Finish Position||Novice Runabout Stock||Novice Runabout Limited||Amateur Runabout Open||Amateur Veterans Runabout Open||Expert RunaboutLIMITED|
|Champion||$150.00||$ 150.00||$ 260.00||$ 260.00||$ 260.00|
|2nd||$ 150.00||$ 150.00||$ 150.00|
|Finish Position||Pro Woman Runabout||Pro Am Runabout LIMITED||Pro-AM Runabout STOCK||Pro GP Runabout||Pro Runabout OPEN|
|Champion||$ 500.00||$ 500.00||$ 3,000.00||$ 2,600.00||$ 4,000.00|
|2nd||$ 260.00||$ 260.00||$ 1,000.00||$ 500.00||$ 1,000.00|
|3rd||$ 100.00||$ 100.00||$ 260.00||$ 260.00||$ 500.00|
Offshore/Endurance Events – for Overall Finishing Position
|Finish Position||Mark Hahn Memorial 300||Long Beach 2 CatalinaJuly 17 & 18|
|1st||$ 500.00||$ 500.00|
|2nd||$ 260.00||$ 260.00|
2013 SEA-DOO X-TEAM BOUNTY Eligibility Rules:
READ ALL APPLICABLE RULES BELOW TO QUALIFY
1. To be eligible for the Sea-Doo X-TEAM Bounty contingency, racer must compete on an IJSBA eligible Sea-Doo watercraft in the specified class(es) described in the rules and contingency tables within the United States or Canada. Race events offering the Sea-Doo X-TEAM Bounty are all those in North America sanctioned by either the IJSBA.
2. ONLY racers competing on 4-TEC powered Sea-Doo watercraft qualify.
3. Racer must list “SEA-DOO” as the brand of watercraft raced and “SEA‑DOO X TEAM” as a sponsor on all entries.
4. The SEA-DOO X-TEAM BOUNTY logo decal must be clearly visible and legible on watercraft forward of the handlebars and above the waterline. Sea-Doo LOGO decals must be clearly visible on both sides of the watercraft on the hull gunnel – minimum of two (2”) inch tall lettering. Sea-Doo Bounty logo decal supplied by promoter or write to email@example.com
5. Racer is eligible for as many contingency payments as earned during an event.
6. Racer MUST compete against a MINIMUM OF FIVE (5) finalists in the class to qualify for contingency.
7. Contingency prizes will be paid for overall closed-course racing only. Slalom does not apply. In IJSBA World Finals contingency, only Overall Titles will be paid (which in some cases may include slalom).
8. For the 2013 race season, all claims must be sent in by the racer, within 10 days of the event, and postmarked no later than July 10, 2013 (for races taking place between February 22, 2013-July 7, 2013) September 10, 2013 (for races between July 12, 2013 – September 1, 2013) and October 20, 2013 (for the World Finals). Claims postmarked after these dates will not be honored.
9. Contingency payments will be issued to racers from BRP only after the IJSBA and BRP have verified official results.
10. All claims must be signed by an event or sanctioning body official, if not, payment will not be made. Racers have the responsibility to have the claim properly completed (providing all requested information) and mailed to the address above. Please allow 5-10 weeks for processing of checks after the July 10, 2013, September 1, 2013, and October 20, 2013 cut-off dates.
11. Racer MUST provide a signed W-9 Tax form and supply images of the Sea-Doo watercraft raced WITH FIRST redemption submission, before any payments will be made by BRP.
12. BRP reserves the right to reject a claim not properly or fraudulently filed and reserves the right to cancel this program at any time.
13. BRP will NOT accept ANY responsibility for any DAMAGES or INJURIES, including DEATH that may occur during the above-described events.
14. Racers grant BRP the unlimited rights to utilize their name, their photograph, their person, and their performance in advertising and promotional efforts.
Sea-Doo, RXT-X, RXP-X and 4-TEC and the BRP logo are trademarks of Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. or its affiliates.