Bombardier Recreational Products, BRP SeaDoo on Twitter, BRPSEADOO, Canada, Crazy Horse Campground, FINDYOURSPARK, ijsba world finals, Instagram, Sea-Doo Instagram contest, Sea-Doo Spark, sweepstakes, United States, valcourt, Win a new Sea-Doo Spark, Win a Sea-Doo
DRAW Date: October 13, 2013
Winner must be present at Crazy Horse Campground at the IJSBA World Finals. during the drawing to WIN.
1) PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ENTRANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. #findyourspark Sweepstakes (hereinafter referred to as the “Sweepstakes”) is for a limited time and begins on October 9, 2013, at 09:00 am ET and ends on October 13, 2013, at 10:00 am ET. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (“BRP” or the “Sponsor”) 565, de la Montagne, Valcourt, Quebec, J0E 2L0.
3) NO PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
4) ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada and the United States (excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their states/provinces of residence as of the date the Sweepstakes begins. Employees of BRP, their subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotional agencies of BRP, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of Canada and subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
5) PRIZE: One (1) Sea-Doo® Watercraft 2014 Spark (Retail value: $ 4,999 USD / $5,599 CAD).
6) HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES:
i. During the International Jet Boat Sporting Association (IJSBA) World Finals, an eligible individual (“Entrant”) may enter the Sweepstakes by following @BRPSeaDoo on Instagram @BRPSeaDoo.
ii. Sea-Doo Spark vehicles will be displayed at points of interest in the City of Lake Havasu, Arizona, with a different location each morning and afternoon. Locations will be announced on the BRP Sea-Doo Instagram feed @BRPSeaDoo and on the BRP Twitter feed @BRPSeaDoo each morning and afternoon. The picture and name location will also be posted each day on Instagram.
iii. Entrant must find the Sea-Doo Watercraft Spark each day, and then take a picture of him/herself (selfie) with the Sea-Doo Spark at the daily locations at the IJSBA World Finals as mentioned in (ii) above, upload his/her picture to Instagram and tag the picture with #findyourspark and @BRPSeaDoo.
- Each original “selfie” photograph submitted of the entrant with the Sea-Doo Spark watercraft entry qualifies as an entry into the contest.
- There is no maximum number of entries to the contest, as long as the picture is original. Entrants cannot upload the same picture multiple times; each picture must be original to qualify as an additional entry.
- Entries must be tagged with #findyourspark and @BRPSeaDoo
7) SELECTION OF WINNER AND PRIZE CLAIM: Winner will be determined through random drawing from all Instagram entries at the World Finals on Oct. 13 at approximately 1:00 p.m at Crazy Horse Campgrounds, 1534 Beachcomber Blvd Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403 at the IJSBA World Finals. (Drawing following the Bounty Final (estimated 1:00 p.m.)). Using random number generator, the winner will be selected. We will generate a list of 10 identified winners and will announce the winner starting with the first name drawn.) We will announce the winner and, if unable to verify the winner, we will then move on to the second winner drawn. The validation will be based on facial recognition since the winner needs to take a picture on or near the Sea-Doo Spark vehicles. The winner must be present at the location of the draw during the draw and will have 5 minutes to request the prize. After this timeframe, winner will be considered not on site and an alternate winner will be selected. Same process will be followed until a winner is confirmed. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
8) AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY AND OTHER FORMS: Once the official winner has been identified, he/she will be sent the following week an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release and a W-9 form (for US resident winners only). All relevant documents must be signed and returned to Sponsor within five (5) days of the date of the liability/publicity release to become the official winner, or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be drawn randomly. All prize claims are subject to verification. Should the possible winner be a Canadian resident, he/she will have to answer a skill question (2 X 10 ÷ 4 + 30 – 2) before being declared the Grand Prize winner and being awarded the prize.
9) PRIZE AWARD: The winner will be solely responsible for any applicable taxes, vehicle title, license and registration fees, freight, delivery, emissions, inspection, additional equipment, insurance, gasoline, vehicle maintenance, all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of this prize vehicle. The vehicle won must be warranty registered in the name of the winner. The winner must take delivery of his Prize at a participating authorized BRP dealer confirmed by Sponsor no later than April 30, 2014, or prize will be forfeited.
10) The third party application provider, Instagram, will monitor all entries and will tally all applicable entries.
11) No cost related to Instagram subscription, see details at http://www.instagram.com
12) The Sweepstakes require that an Entrant either already have or open an account on Instagram.
13) Photos designated with the #findyourspark hashtag, www.instagram.com/BRPSeadoo become the property of Sponsor, but Sponsor is not responsible for the content that is posted by contest participants.
14) Note the following guidelines for entry of a photograph. Entry will be rejected if the Entrant does not follow these guidelines. Each photograph must not:
- Violate or infringe upon another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- Violate copyrights (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media);
- Contain the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the Entrant;
- Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate;
- Disparage Sponsor, Administrator, or other people, products or companies;
- Contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Contain any images or words that are inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libellous;
- Contain any images or words that promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, professional or age;
- Contain any images or words that are profane, contains nudity or promotes any materially dangerous activity;
- Contain any images or words that promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; and
- Contain any images or words that are obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group.
15) The winners release the Sponsor and everyone involved with the sweepstakes from all liability for any and all injury, accident, loss or other damage or inconvenience related to the prize or in connection with the acceptance, conveyance or use of said prize.
16) These rules are published on the Sea-Doo Onboard blog at https://seadooonboard.wordpress.com/?p=4801. At the end of the sweepstakes, the winner’s name will be published on the Sea-Doo Onboard Blog at https://seadooonboard.wordpress.com/.
17) By accepting the prize, participant consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, image, voice, and statements related to the Sweepstakes, for advertising purposes, without further compensation. There are no transfers, substitution and prize is non-refundable. No cash alternatives for any prize, except at the option of the Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable.
18) Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes in whole or in part at any time without liability. Sponsor is not responsible if, for any reason, the game is not capable of running as planned, or for any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion or of any person’s computer hardware or software. Should the game be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Sea-Doo Onboard Blog at https://seadooonboard.wordpress.com/.
19) Sweepstakes materials are automatically void if they are reproduced, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if they are obtained through unauthorized, illegitimate channels, or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors. Liability for game pieces containing printing or other errors is limited to replacement with another game piece while supplies last. Only the number of prize stated in the Official Rules will be awarded. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
20) This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. Participants are providing their information to Sponsor and not to Instagram or Facebook. The information provided will only be used as stated in the Sweepstakes Rules. Instagram or Facebook are completely released of all liability by each Entrant (and, if the entrant is at least 18 but under the age of majority in his/her province/state/territory of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) for this Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor.
21) Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged misdirected, defaced, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, or altered mail or prize claims or other entries or matters pertinent to this Sweepstakes. Winners are randomly selected. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors or errors by mechanical readers or for lost, late, misdirected or postage-due mail or entries. In the event that production, seeding, printing or other errors cause more than the stated number of prizes of any category to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to suspend delivery of prizes, without prior notice.
22) By entering this Sweepstakes, winner acknowledges and agrees that Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., BRP US Inc., their affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, dealers, agents and insurers (collectively, “the Released Parties”) (i) shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to this Sweepstakes and/or the awarding or use of the Prizes, (ii) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prizes, (iii) disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any purpose, and (iv) are not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance or use of the Prizes or from participating in this Sweepstakes. The Release Parties are not responsible for typographical errors or any other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of the Prizes.