CONTEST WINNER(S) SELECTION Date: Sunday 19 JUNE 2016
1) PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ENTRANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. The “Share Your #SeaDooLife” Contest (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”) is for a limited time and begins on May 12, 2016 at 12:00 AM EST through June 12, 2016 11:59 PM EST. The Contest is sponsored by Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (“BRP” or the “Sponsor”) 565, de la Montagne, Valcourt, Quebec, J0E 2L0.
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
4) ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada and the United States (excluding Puerto Rico) who have reached the age of majority in their states/provinces of residence as of the date the Contest begins. Employees of BRP, their subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotional agencies of BRP and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible. This Contest is governed by the laws of Canada and subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
5) PRIZE: A total of three (3) winners will receive one (1) prize each based on how they place in the contest:
• FIRST PRIZE: One (1) voucher valued at $500 of Sea-Doo accessories, riding gear, and clothing.
• SECOND PRIZE: One (1) CGX2 4K HD Waterproof Action Camera by Cyclops Gear valued at $300.
• THIRD PRIZE: One (1) CGX2 4K HD Waterproof Action Camera by Cyclops Gear valued at $300.
6) HOW TO ENTER AND REGISTER TO THE CONTEST: During the Contest period, an eligible individual may enter the Contest by :
Going on the social network Facebook (https://Facebook.com/SeaDoo )
a. Before completing registration, the Entrant must accept and agree to the rules.
b. An Entrant can register by completing all of the requested information, including valid e-mail address (“Address”), phone number and his/her first and complete last name (no initials).
c. Once entrant provides the requested information, they will receive one (1) entry by submission by completing the entry form on the site or the mobile entry site.
d. Entrant must upload a video into the contest demonstrating their Sea-Doo experiences, adventures on the water and/or living the Sea-Doo life. Video submission: Entrant must post to the contest application, to receive one (1) entry.
7) Entrants may submit unlimited entries using the same registration information. Each unique entry will count as one (1) unique submission.
8) Entrant agrees that the Sponsor may capture the Entrant’s Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account information and complete registration.
9) LOOK Marketing will monitor all entries.
10) No cost related to Facebook subscription, see details at http://www.facebook.com.
11) The Contest requires that an Entrant either already have or open an account on Facebook to participate.
12) Video(s) entered into the contest become the property of Sponsor, but Sponsor is not responsible for the content that is posted by contest participants.
13) Note the following guidelines for entry of a video. Entry will be rejected if the Entrant does not follow these guidelines. Each video must not:
Violate or infringe upon another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
Violate copyrights (including music, photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media);
Contain the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the Entrant;
Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate;
Disparage Sponsor, Administrator, or other people, products or companies;
Contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
Contain any images or words that are inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
Contain any images or words that promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, professional or age;
Contain any images or words that are profane, contains nudity or promotes any materially dangerous activity;
Contain any images or words that promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; and
Contain any images or words that are obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group.
14) SELECTION OF WINNER AND PRIZE CLAIM:
i. On June 13 2016 the top ten (10) participants with the most votes will advance to the juried phase of the contest judging. The final three winning entries will then be chosen by the BRP Sea-Doo team as best examples of the entry request. The three winning entries will be selected based on creativity and originality of submitted videos. Winners will be announced on Sunday 19 June 2016.
ii. One (1) registration per individual. Unlimited unique entries per person.
15) All other expenses not specifically listed in the description of the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
16) The winner will be solely responsible for any applicable taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of this prize. The prize voucher will be sent to the winner and the winners of the cameras will have those shipped to them.
17) Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding prizes for any reason outside of their control. Prizes will only be delivered to verified Winners.
18) Decisions of the Sponsor in the selection and determination of winner and all matters relating to this Contest are final and binding. The Sponsor will attempt to contact potential winners between 9:00 AM EST and 5:00 PM EST, Monday to Friday, for a period of five (5) business days following the date of the prize draw. If the Sponsor is not able to make contact and speak directly with a potential winner within the allotted time, using the email address and/or telephone number the potential winner will have provided, then at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, that Entrant may be disqualified, and his/her entitlement to receive the prize may be forfeited, and the Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select another potential winner, whom the Sponsor will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to disqualification, in the same manner.
19) These rules are published on https://blog.sea-doo.com/2016/05/11/share-your-seadoolife-video-contest. At the end of the contest, the winner’s name will be published on https://blog.sea-doo.com/2016/05/11/share-your-seadoolife-video-contest and on https://Facebook.com/SeaDoo.
20) Once the official winner has been identified, he/she will be sent the following week an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release and a W-9 form (for US resident winners only). All relevant documents must be signed and returned to Sponsor within five (5) days of the date of the liability/publicity release to become the official winner, or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. All prize claims are subject to verification. Should the possible winner be a Canadian resident, he/she will have to answer a skill question (2 X 10 ÷ 4 + 30 – 2) before being declared the Grand Prize winner and being awarded the prize.
21) By accepting the prize, Entrant consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, image, voice, and statements related to the Contest, for advertising purposes, without further compensation. There are no transfers, substitution and prize is non-refundable. No cash alternatives for any prize, except at the option of the Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable.
22) Vouchers expire on December 31, 2016.
23) Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Contest in whole or in part at any time without liability. Sponsor is not responsible if, for any reason, the game is not capable of running as planned, or for any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion or of any person’s computer hardware or software. Should the game be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on https://blog.sea-doo.com/2016/05/11/share-your-seadoolife-video-contest
24) Contest materials are automatically void if they are reproduced, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if they are obtained through unauthorized, illegitimate channels, or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors. Liability for game pieces containing printing or other errors is limited to replacement with another game piece while supplies last. Only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules will be awarded. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
25) This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information provided will only be used as stated in the Contest Rules. Facebook is completely released of all liability by each Entrant (and, if the entrant is at least 18 but under the age of majority in his/her province/state/territory of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) for this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Sponsor.
26) Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, defaced, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, or altered mail or prize claims or other entries or matters pertinent to this Contest. Winners are randomly selected. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors or errors by mechanical readers or for lost, late, misdirected or postage-due mail or entries. In the event that production, seeding, printing or other errors cause more than the stated number of prizes of any category to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to suspend delivery of prizes, without prior notice.
27) By entering this Contest, winner acknowledges and agrees that Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., BRP US Inc., their affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, dealers, agents and insurers (collectively, “the Released Parties”) (i) shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to this Contest and/or the awarding or use of the Prizes, (ii) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prizes, (iii) disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any purpose, and (iv) are not liable for injury, accident, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, conveyance or use of the Prizes or from participating in this Contest. The Release Parties are not responsible for typographical errors or any other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of the Prizes.