A PERFECT COMBINATION OF ADVENTURE AND LUXURY THAT REDEFINES THE WATERCRAFT EXPERIENCE
The fully-redesigned Sea-Doo GTX Series sets a new standard for watercraft luxury. It’s the watercraft of choice for adventure-seekers wanting to explore secluded destinations in comfort and style.
In 2018, there are two distinct packages and three engine choices, all built into an incredible new platform that provides a revolutionary on-board experience and industry-leading stability and control.
Superior Stability and Control
The new platform’s industry-leading stability and control starts with a lower center of gravity, which provides more confidence in rough water, at high speeds, and with three passengers. It is also wider for worry-free re-boarding and movement around the watercraft. Combine those with a new, deep-V ST³ ™ hull that increases performance in rough water and provides better control while cornering, and riders have the best of all worlds in any condition.
Powerful Audio System
A powerful, 100-watt audio system is a cornerstone of the on-board experience. With a simple swipe of a finger, riders can now enjoy the industry’s first manufacturer-installed, truly waterproof, Bluetooth audio system. The perfect song is always on deck and ready to amplify the next adventure.
Sea-Doo GTX models have a spacious 27-gallon (102.5 L) central cargo compartment designed for easy and direct access to all gear from a seated position – simply raise the handlebar and reach in. There is also a waterproof, shockproof compartment for a phone with USB charger^, as well as a new LinQ quick-attach rear cargo system.
^USB charger standard on GTX Limited models, otherwise available as an accessory.
Reconfigurable Ergolock™ Seating
When it’s time to relax, a revolutionary reconfigurable rear seat transforms the ride into a living room on the water. It’s the first of its kind, and it significantly enhances the watercraft lifestyle. Riders can quickly change from a 3-seat configuration to a flat lounge area when stopped to enjoy the surroundings. Two riders can face each other for a picnic lunch, or when removed, the larger, flatter rear deck makes re-boarding and prep for tow sports easier and more stable.
The Sea-Doo GTX model family includes a new GTX 155 and GTX 230, as well as a new GTX Limited 230 and a GTX Limited 300. Each come packed with comfort and style.
- New ST³ ™ hull
- Direct-access, 27-gallon (102.5 L) front storage and watertight phone box
- Modular Ergolock seat with stepped design
- Exclusive quick-attach rear cargo system (LinQ)
- Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR)
- Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Intelligent Throttle Control with 3 riding modes: Touring, Sport and ECO®
- High-performance Variable Trim System (VTS)
- Cruise control and slow mode
- Tilt steering
- Re-boarding ladder
- Anti-theft security system (D.E.S.S.)
- iControl Learning Key
Sea-Doo GTX 155 / GTX 230
Luxurious Value and Control, Always in Style
The Sea-Doo GTX 155 / GTX 230 have many features that focus on comfort and style, ensuring riders can ride or lounge on board for hours.
They are available in Beach Blue Metallic and Lava Grey. Each model can carry up to three riders, with the GTX reaching a top speed of 55mph (88 KM/H), and the GTX 230 at 65mph (105 KM/H).
These models come equipped with all of the standard features, and the powerful Bluetooth audio system can be added as an option for only $700 USD – a great price for a powerful marine audio system.
GTX Limited 230 / GTX Limited 300
The New Standard for Luxury Performance
The top-of-the-line Sea-Doo® GTX Limited 230 and 300 combine leading performance, technology, and convenience to create a watercraft that’s built for breathtaking adventures.
Sea-Doo GTX Limited models are available in Liquid Grey Metallic and Equestrian Brown. Each can carry up to three riders, and have a top speed of 65mph (105 KM/H).
These models come equipped with all standard features, as well as:
- Bluetooth audio system with USB port
- Storage bin organizer and dry bag
- Safety equipment kit
- Watercraft cover
- Additional gauge functions: time/distance to empty and altitude indicator
- Wood brushed mat design on swim platform
Additional Product Feature Detail
ST³ ™ Hull
Whether riders are at high speeds pounding rough offshore waters, at rest hanging out in a cove, or simply boarding from the side, this wider hull offers industry-leading stability thanks to a lower center of gravity and improved design.
BRP Audio Premium (standard on GTX† Limited)
This is the world’s first Bluetooth, fully-integrated and waterproof watercraft audio system. It features 100 watts of total power, is fully-submersible, has Bluetooth connectivity, and external playback controls ensure the perfect song is always on deck.
ErgoLock™ Seating and Control System
ErgoLock seating has been redesigned to accommodate added versatility, improving the rider and passenger experience. The system provides unmatched control, handling and comfort by letting riders lock in and use their legs, making them feel one with the machine.
LinQ™ Accessory System
New for 2018, Sea-Doo is introducing the LinQ quick-attach rear cargo system on all GTX models. It uses two convenient, integrated LinQ™ attachment points for simple, easy-snap accessory connection in seconds without tools. Attachment points lay flat when not in use.
Available LinQ accessories:
- Fuel Caddy: Holds up to 4 gallons (15L) of fuel in an easy-to-pour canister.
- Cargo Bag: Semi-rigid, 5.5-gallon (21L) storage that can stack on top of the fuel caddy.
- Cooler: Rigid, durable and weather-resistant cooler that keeps 4.2 gallons (16L) of content fresh and cold. It also acts as a table between reconfigured seats for on-water picnics.
- Ski Pylon: High-rise pylon with built-in grab handles for the spotter.
Watertight Phone Box
Sea-Doo is the first to offer a Watertight Phone Box and optional USB port (USB port standard on GTX Limited), allowing phones to stay charged and ready to go in a snug, impact-absorbing, watertight cradle.
iBR (3rd Generation)
Recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boat safety since 2009 and now in its third generation, the Sea-Doo exclusive iBR (Intelligent Brake and Reverse) system allows riders to stop up to 160 feet (48 m) sooner than watercraft not using a brake*. Furthermore, thanks to a redesigned reverse gate, maneuverability when braking and handling when in reverse, are greatly improved. With both hands on the handlebars, riders can engage forward, neutral, and reverse for stable, worry-free maneuvering at low speeds. *Based on BRP internal testing.
Intelligent Throttle Control adjusts to three different driving modes.
- ECO MODE: This exclusive Sea-Doo feature produces up to 46% improved fuel efficiency^ by automatically determining the most economical power delivery.
- TOURING & SPORT MODES: No matter what your riding style is, riders can easily set different throttle responses to match your activity.
^Based on BRP internal testing. Fuel consumption varies per model and engine package.
The Variable Trim System (VTS) allows riders to easily find the ideal trim for any situation.
With unmatched performance, superior fuel efficiency and proven reliability, ROTAX® engines continue to set the standard in the industry. Every model features the industry-exclusive closed-loop cooling system to keep corrosive saltwater and debris out of the engine for added peace-of-mind. To top it off, all ACE™ superchargers are maintenance-free.^
^Inspect supercharge every 200 hours (irrespective the number of years) when the vehicle is used in intense conditions such as off-shore riding, continuous operation at wide open throttle, etc.
GTX155: The Rotax 1503 NA engine is the most powerful naturally-aspirated Rotax engine Sea-Doo offers, giving instant acceleration for immediate fun. More than a decade of service has proven it to be incredibly reliable and fuel efficient.
- GTX† Limited 230 / GTX 230: The Rotax 1500 HO ACE engine with 230 responsive horsepower** continues to be a benchmark of reliability, performance and fuel economy, returning grin-inducing excitement, low overall weight, and ease of maintenance for years to come.
- GTX Limited 300: With the Rotax 1630 ACE engine, the luxury segment’s best power-to-weight ratio comes courtesy of 300 thumping horsepower**. With a supercharger and intercooler engineered to maximize output, riders can lay claim to zero-to-60 mph (96.9 km/h) in less than 4 seconds.
**Performance numbers based on BRP internal testing in optimal conditions.
For a full rundown of its features and specifications, please consult your local dealer and ask for a test ride!
Follow us on:
Media/Press questions or need more information? Contact Tim Mckercher at our media/public relations agency LOOK Marketing :
Phone: (321) 409-0519