2017 SEA-DOO X-TEAM BOUNTY PAYOUT
Sea-Doo Watercraft Racer Contingency Program
Regular 2017 Season Program – Includes ALL IJSBA Sanctioned closed course races in the United States and Canada
|Finish Position||Runabout 1000 Superstock*||Expert Runabout STOCK||Expert Runabout OPEN|
|Finish Position||Pro-Am Runabout STOCK||Pro-Am Runabout LIMITED|
|Finish Position||Pro-Am Runabout OPEN|
2017 P1 AQUAX US presented by Sea-Doo
|Finish Position||200 CLASS||250 CLASS||300 CLASS|
|Overall Tour Championship||$300.00 Florida Series||$500.00 Florida Series||$1,000.00 Florida Series|
PRO DAYTONA BONUS of $1500.00 For 1st place overall Pro Enduro win at Season opening race at Daytona, Florida .
2017 – PRO WATERCROSS TOUR AND CHAMPIONSHIP – presented by Sea-Doo
|Finish Position||IROC STOCK° (SPARK)||IROC GP° (SPARK)||Women’s Runabout Stock|
|Finish Position||Pro-Am Runabout BOX STOCK||Pro-Am Runabout GP|
Pro Watercross Pro-Am Runabout STOCK & GP World Championship Bonus +$600.00
IJSBA World Championship in October 2017
|Finish Position||Endurance Runabout Open||Pro-Am 1000 Superstock – SPARK||Expert Runabout OPEN|
|Finish Position||Expert Runabout Limited||Pro-Am Runabout LIMITED||Pro-Am Women Runabout|
° Sea-Doo Spark is only watercraft model eligible
|Finish Position||Pro-Am Runabout STOCK||Pro-AM Runabout GP|
|Finish Position||Pro Runabout OPEN|
HYDRODRAG SERIES (Drag Race)
|Finish Position||Hydro Stock||Hydro Limited||Hydro Superstock||Hydro Unlimited|
Offshore/Endurance Events – for Overall Finishing Position
|Finish Position||Long Beach 2 Catalina|
2017 SEA-DOO X-TEAM BOUNTY Eligibility Rules:
READ ALL APPLICABLE RULES BELOW TO QUALIFY
- To be eligible for the Sea-Doo X-TEAM Bounty contingency, racer must compete on an IJSBA eligible Sea-Doo watercraft in the specified class(es) described in the rules and contingency tables within the United States or Canada. Race events offering the Sea-Doo X-TEAM Bounty are all those in North America sanctioned by either the IJSBA.
- ONLY racers competing on 4-TEC or ACE engine powered Sea-Doo watercraft qualify.
- Racer must list “SEA-DOO” as the brand of watercraft raced and “SEA‑DOO X TEAM” as a sponsor on all entries.
- The SEA-DOO logo decal must be clearly visible and legible using – minimum of two (2”) inch tall lettering on watercraft forward of the handlebars and above the waterline.
- Racer is eligible for as many contingency payments as earned during an event.
- *To be eligible for any Championship bonuses, racer must have competed solely on a Sea-Doo watercraft in scheduled runabout heats, LCQs, motos, etc. no matter the class while meeting all above criteria for every racing instance.
- Racer MUST compete against a MINIMUM OF FIVE (5) finalists in the class to qualify for contingency.
- HydroDrag contingency is available for drag racing event only – to be eligible for Bounty the PWC must be a modern Sea-Doo configuration top deck and utilize a Rotax 4-TEC or ACE engine.
- Daytona Bonus will be paid in addition to the per round contingency for a winning Sea-Doo rider ($1000+$1500 for total of $2500)
- Pro Watercross World Championship bonus will be in addition to National Tour per round payout for a winning Sea-Doo rider (example Pro GP win $400 + $600 bonus for a total of $1000)
- Contingency prizes will be paid for overall closed-course racing only. Slalom does not apply. In IJSBA World Finals contingency, only Overall Titles will be paid.
- For the 2017 race season, all claims must be sent in by the racer, within 10 days of the event, and postmarked no later than July 10, 2017 (for races taking place between April 1, 2017-July 2, 2017) September 30, 2017 (for races between July 3, 2017 – September 24, 2017) and December 15, 2017 (for all races between September 26, 2017-December 10, 2017). Claims postmarked after these dates will not be honored.
- Contingency payments will be issued to racers from BRP only after the IJSBA and BRP have verified official results.
- All claims must be signed by an event or sanctioning body official, if not, payment will not be made. Racers have the responsibility to have the claim properly completed (providing all requested information) and mailed to the address above. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing of checks after the noted cut-off dates.
- Racer MUST provide a signed W-9 Tax form and supply images of the Sea-Doo watercraft raced WITH FIRST redemption submission, before any payments will be issued by BRP.
- BRP reserves the right to reject a claim not properly or fraudulently filed and reserves the right to cancel this program at any time.
- BRP will NOT accept ANY responsibility for any DAMAGES or INJURIES, including DEATH that may occur during the above-described events.
- Racers grant BRP the unlimited rights to utilize their name, their photograph, their person, and their performance in advertising and promotional efforts.
Sea-Doo, RXT-X, RXP-X, SPARK, ACE, and 4-TEC and the BRP logo are trademarks of Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. or its affiliates.