DRAW date: March 7, 2013
PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ENTRANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES #FINDYOURSPARK Sweepstakes (hereinafter referred to as the “Sweepstakes”) is for a limited time and begins on December 6, 2013, at 09:00 am ET and ends on February 28, 2014, at midnight ET. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (“BRP” or the “Sponsor”) 565, de la Montagne, Valcourt, Quebec, J0E 2L0.
2) NO PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
3) ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada and the United States (excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their states/provinces of residence as of the date the Sweepstakes begins. Employees of BRP, their subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotional agencies of BRP and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of Canada and subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
4) PRIZE: A Sea-Doo Spark watercraft, value of $4,999 USD/ $5,599 CAD
5) HOW TO ENTER AND REGISTER TO THE SWEEPSTAKES:
(i) An eligible individual (“Entrant”) may enter the Sweepstakes by logging on to Facebook® and visiting http://www.facebook.com/SeaDoo (the “Page”). If the Entrant does not already “Like” the Sweepstakes Page, the Entrant must “Like” the Page before registering. In addition, before being allowed on the Registration Page, Entrant agrees that the Sponsor may capture the Entrant’s Facebook account information and complete registration. An Entrant must register by completing all of the requested information, including valid e-mail address (“Address”), his/her first and complete last name (no initials), Zip Code/Postal Code, phone number and date of birth.
(ii) Before completing registration, the Entrant must accept and agree to the rules. Upon completing registration, the Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes Pool. Once entrant provides the requested information, they will receive one (1) entry by completing the entry form on the microsite or the mobile entry site and uploading a photo into the photo contest.
(iii) Photo submission from Show: If an Entrant visits a Boat show, motorcycle or auto show, and takes a photo of herself/himself on or near a Sea-Doo Spark watercraft and posts it to the contest application, the Entrant will receive one (1) sweepstakes entry. We recommend that the entry is tagged with the hashtag “#FINYOURSPARK” but this is not a condition to entering the contest. If the Entrant is unable to take a photograph or visit a boat show, motorcycle show or auto show due to geographic limitations, then the Entrant may write an essay containing 100-300 words, stating why they would like to win the ”Sea-Doo Spark watercraft.” This essay must be mailed to: “#FINDYOURSPARK” Sweepstakes, Attn: LOOK Marketing, 203 E. Melbourne Ave., Melbourne, FL 32901. This Sweepstakes entry method will qualify as a contest entry. To locate a show in your area, go to http://wp.me/p3UDva-1hD
(iv) Contestants enter the contest by posting a photo, taken at the boat show, auto or motorcycle show (see applicable rules in “a” above), upload the image to the social networking sites Twitter and Instagram, and tag it with the hashtag #FINDYOURSPARK.” Once uploaded the contestant will be prompted, within 24 hours, to “claim the entry” and asked to complete the contest entry. To claim and complete the entry, the Entrant must register by completing all of the requested information, including valid e-mail address (“Address”), his/her first and complete last name (no initials), address, phone number, Zip Code/Postal Code and date of birth.
For example: If entrant posts a photo of him or herself directly in the Facebook application it is one entry.
If a contestant would prefer to post their photo submission on Instagram and tag it with the hashtag #FINDYOURSPARK, the photo will be pulled into the contest application and we will post a message on the image that says: “To complete your entry, claim your photo at bit.ly.234ljlnc. Upon entering this link the contestant will be directed to the photo application in Facebook and will be prompted to complete the contest entry. The entry is NOT accepted or complete until all information has been provided and the contestant has entered the contest.
Only ONE entry per person.
(v) The third party application provider Offerpop, will monitor all entries and will tally all applicable entries No cost related to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram subscriptions, see details at http://www.facebook.com, http://www.twitter.com or http://www.instagram.com
(vi) The Sweepstakes require that an Entrant either already have or open an account on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to participate.
(vii) Photos entered into the contest become the property of Sponsor, but Sponsor is not responsible for the content that is posted by contest participants.
(viii) Note the following guidelines for entry of a photograph. Entry will be rejected if the Entrant does not follow these guidelines
Each photograph must not:
• Violate or infringe upon another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
• Violate copyrights (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media);
• Contain the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the Entrant;
• Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate;
• Disparage Sponsor, Administrator, or other people, products or companies;
• Contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
• Contain any images or words that are inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
• Contain any images or words that promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, professional or age;
• Contain any images or words that are profane, contains nudity or promotes any materially dangerous activity;
• Contain any images or words that promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; and
• Contain any images or words that are obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group.
6) SELECTION OF WINNER AND PRIZE CLAIM: Draw will be held on May 7, 2014 at Sponsor office located at Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., 565, de la Montagne, Valcourt, Quebec, J0E 2L0. Winner is randomly selected. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. One (1) registration per individual. Limit of one (1) entry per person.
7) Only the possible winner will be contacted with the email address or phone number he will have provided on by the Sponsor. If the Sponsor cannot get a hold of original winner within seven (7) days, a new draw will take place and another winner will be contacted. All contacted possible winners have five (5) working days to contact Sponsor at the following telephone number: (715) 848-4957 for US residents and (819) 566-3366 for Canadian residents or another possible winner will be drawn. Sponsor BRP will do its best to accommodate the official winner in terms of coloration of the prize. Based on that, the prize will be shipped in the best delay possible considering availabilities, after verification, which will allow Sponsor to verify every winner’s compliance with these Official Rules.
Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding prizes for any reason outside of their control. Prizes will only be delivered to verified Winners.
8) Once the official winner has been identified, he/she will be sent the following week an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release and a W-9 form (for US resident winners only). All relevant documents must be signed and returned to Sponsor within five (5) days of the date of the liability/publicity release to become the official winner, or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be drawn randomly. All prize claims are subject to verification. Should the possible winner be a Canadian resident, he/she will have to answer a skill question (2 X 10 ÷ 4 + 30 – 2) before being declared the Grand Prize winner and being awarded the prize.
9) The winners release the Sponsor BRP and everyone involved with the sweepstakes from all liability for any and all injury, accident, loss or other damage or inconvenience related to the prize or in connection with the acceptance, conveyance or use of said prize.
10) These rules are published on the Offerpop Facebook application.
11) By accepting the prize, participant consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, image, voice, and statements related to the Sweepstakes, for advertising purposes, without further compensation. There are no transfers, substitution and prize is non-refundable.
12) Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes in whole or in part at any time without liability. Sponsor is not responsible if, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or for any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion or of any person’s computer hardware or software. Should the sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Sea-Doo Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/seadoo
13) Sweepstakes materials are automatically void if they are reproduced, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if they are obtained through unauthorized, illegitimate channels, or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors. Liability for game pieces containing printing or other errors is limited to replacement with another game piece while supplies last. Only the number of prize stated in the Official Rules will be awarded. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
14) This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Participants are providing their information to Sponsor and not to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. The information provided will only be used as stated in the Sweepstakes Rules. Twitter, Instagram or Facebook are completely released of all liability by each Entrant (and, if the entrant is at least 18 but under the age of majority in his/her province/state/territory of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) for this Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor.
15) Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged misdirected, defaced, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, or altered mail or prize claims or other entries or matters pertinent to this Sweepstakes. Winners are randomly selected. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors or errors by mechanical readers or for lost, late, misdirected or postage-due mail or entries. In the event that production, seeding, printing or other errors cause more than the stated number of prizes of any category to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to suspend delivery of prizes, without prior notice.
16) By entering this Sweepstakes, winner acknowledges and agrees that Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., BRP US Inc., their affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, dealers, agents, and insurers (collectively, “the Released Parties”) (i) shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to this Sweepstakes and/or the awarding or use of the Prizes, (ii) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prizes, (iii) disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any purpose, and (iv) are not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance or use of the Prizes or from participating in this Sweepstakes. The Release Parties are not responsible for typographical errors or any other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of the Prizes.