BRP will be showing consumers first hand how to make their dream of owning a Sea-Doo watercraft come true with the Sea-Doo #SPARKSOMEFUN Test Ride Tour. The 2014 #SPARKSOMEFUN Tour will be visiting 33 popular family boating destinations across North America offering consumers the chance to experience how accessible, and fun, the award-winning Sea-Doo Spark watercraft truly is.
The Sea-Doo #SPARKSOMEFUN Test Ride Tour provides current and potential watercraft riders the opportunity to try before they buy. The Sea-Doo events team will assist consumers in finding the right Sea-Doo product to fill their watersports/boating needs. Guests are offered an on-water experience aboard various configurations of the new Sea-Doo Spark, including models equipped with iBR, the only watercraft braking system. BRP is committed to re-spark the sport of personal watercraft by offering the biggest manufacturer on-water demo effort in the marine industry. In the coming months, BRP is looking to introduce the boating lifestyle to over 4000 people during the 33, three-day weekend events.
BRP’s Sea-Doo Spark is a paradigm-shifting product as the most accessible watercraft on the market, making the dream of being on the water possible for more families. The Sea-Doo Spark’s nimble, compact design features an all-new Exoskel architecture utilizing a new lightweight, durable, 100% recyclable Polytec material. The Spark offers six steps of customization; a choice between 2up or 3up platforms, choice between the most fuel-efficient watercraft engine available1, the Rotax 900 ACE2 or Rotax 900 HO ACE delivering a top speed of 40 and close to 50 mph respectfully3, option to add BRP’s intelligent Brake & Reverse (iBR)4, optional convenience package, choice of five colors, and ability to further personalize, including 20 Attitude Graphics Kits. The Sea-Doo Spark is a compact platform with a price close to 40% lower than the closest competitive model5 and at half the weight, making it easy to store and tow, and a blast to ride.
The Sea-Doo #SPARKSOMEFUN Test Ride events will be free to the boating public6 and are managed by the Sea-Doo events team – comprised of industry and product experts – and partnering authorized Sea-Doo watercraft dealers. Each Sea-Doo #SPARKSOMEFUN Tour stop is designed for both experienced and first time boating families to live the Sea-Doo lifestyle in a casual, fun filled atmosphere. Attendees will have the opportunity to experience first hand the fun the Sea-Doo Spark delivers starting at $4999 in United States. They will also be able to try the full-sized Sea-Doo GTI back-to-back to help them decide on the right Sea-Doo model to fit their watersports needs.
2014 Sea-Doo #SPARKSOMEFUN Test Ride Tour schedule
- Melbourne, Fla,, Eau Gallie Causeway Boat Launch Park
- Deerfield Beach, Fla., Quiet Waters Park
- St. Petersburg, Fla., Lake Seminole Park
- Miami, Fla., Marine Stadium Rowing Club
- Conroe, Texas, FM 830 Boat Ramp – Lake Conroe
- Lake Hartwell, SC, Lake Hartwell State Recreation Area
- Ft. Walton Beach., Fla., Ross Marler Park
- Austin, Texas, 360 Loop Launch Ramp
- Acworth, GA, Cauble Park – Acworth beach
- Shreveport, LA, Cypress Lake/Black Bayou Recreation Area
- Phoenix, Ariz., Pleasant Harbour Marina – Lake Pleasant
- Knoxville, Tenn., Concord Park (Sat & Sun)
- Grapevine, Texas, Oak Grove Park
- Long Beach, Calif., Long Beach Marine Stadium
May 30-June 1
- Nashville, Tenn., Nashville Shores Waterpark – Percy Priest Lake
- Osage Beach, MO, Dog Days Grill and Marina, Lake of the Ozarks
- Castaic, Calif., Castaic Lake State Recreation Area
- Newport News, Va., Huntington Park
- St. Louis, Miss., George Winter Park
- San Francisco, Calif., Coyote Point Regional Park – San Mateo
- Jersey Shore, NJ, Multiple Stops
- Minneapolis, Minn., TBD
- Sacramento, Calif., Granite Bay – Folsom Lake
- Riverhead, NY, Mariners Cove East Hampton Long Island
- Lake Geneva, WI, TBD
- Clayton, NY, TBD
- Grand Rapids, MI, Kent County Park
- Portland, OR, Henry Hagg County Park
- Montreal, QC, TBD
- Cleveland, OH, Whiskey Island Marina – Wendy Park Beach
- Seattle, WA, TBD
- Spokane, WA, Lake Coeur d’Aline
- Quebec City, QC, TBD
We encourage everyone to visit www.TryaSeaDoo.com for detailed event information and to confirm a specific time slot on the day of your choice.
For a look at the new Sea-Doo watercraft, visit www.sea-doo.com
1Based on BRP internal testing. Testing of competitive models done under identical conditions. 2Featured exclusively on the Sea-Doo Spark 2up without Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR). 3Actual top speed may vary depending on loading and other conditions. 4iBR is not available on the Spark 2up with the Rotax 900 ACE engine. 5Source: Manufacturer’s website. Prices vary according to product specification. 6All Sea-Doo Test Ride Tour participants must possess a valid driver’s license and must be over the age of 18 and in some states/provinces may be required to possess a safe boaters certificate/card/license. All product comparisons, industry and market claims refer to new sit down PWC with 4-stroke engines. Watercraft performance may vary depending on, among other things, general conditions, ambient temperature, and altitude, riding ability and rider/passenger weight. Testing of competitive models done under identical conditions. Because of our ongoing commitment to product quality and innovation, BRP reserves the right at any time to discontinue or change specifications, price, design, features, models or equipment without incurring any obligation.