DRAW Date: Daily from March 15, 2014 through March 22, 2014
1) PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ENTRANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. The #SPARKSOMEFUN with Sea-Doo & deadmau5 Sweepstakes (hereinafter referred to as the “Sweepstakes”) is for a limited time and begins on March 14, 2014 at 9:00 am ET through March 22, 2014, 11:59:59 pm ET. (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (“BRP” or the “Sponsor”), 565, de la Montagne, Valcourt, Quebec, J0E 2L0.
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
4) ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada and the United States (excluding Puerto Rico and Québec) who have reached the age of majority in their states/provinces of residence as of the date the Sweepstakes begins, and have a valid Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Vine account and a valid email address. Employees of BRP, their subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising/promotional agencies, their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of Canada and subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
5) PRIZES: A total of 250 draws, each for a chance to win two (2) tickets to the private deadmau5 concert on March 23, 2014 at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Miami Beach, Florida.
6) HOW TO ENTER AND REGISTER TO THE SWEEPSTAKES:
In order to enter the Sweepstakes, participants need to have a valid email address and Twitter,Instagram, Facebook or Vine account. There are two ways to enter:
a) Facebook: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible individual (“Entrant”) may enter the Sweepstakes by logging on to Facebook and visiting http://www.facebook.com/seadoo (the “Page”) or go directly to www.sparksomefun.com. If the Entrant does not already “Like” the Sweepstakes Page, the Entrant must “Like” the Page before registering.
i) Photo submission: To enter a photo into the contest, photo must include a picture from the daily events leading up to the deadmau5 concert in Miami, FL, from March 14-22, and include the hashtag #SPARKSOMEFUN. These activities will be promoted 24 hours before each event on the Sea-Doo social pages (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). Once a photo is posted the entrant will receive one (1) sweepstakes entry. We recommend that the entry is tagged with the hashtag “#SPARKSOMEFUN” but this is not a condition to entering this portion of contest.
ii) An Entrant must register by completing all of the requested information, including valid e-mail address (“Address”), his/her first and complete last name (no initials), Zip Code/Postal Code and phone number.
iii) Before completing registration, the Entrant must accept and agree to the rules.
b) Twitter, Instagram, and Vine: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible individual (“Entrant”) may enter the Sweepstakes by posting a picture, video or text tweet, posting a video or image on Instagram and tag the post with the hashtag “SPARKSOMEFUN”. The photo, video, or text tweet or Instagram image must be taken at the daily events leading up to the deadmau5 concert in Miami, FL, from March 14-22. These activities will be promoted 24 hours before each event on the Sea-Doo social pages (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). Within a few hours, the participant will receive a message on the method of entry with a bit.ly link that thanks them for signing up and they then must click on the link or cut and paste it into a browser to complete their entry into the sweepstakes.
i) An Entrant must register by completing all of the requested information, including valid e-mail address (“Address”), his/her first and complete last name (no initials), Zip Code/Postal Code and phone number.
ii) Upon completing registration, the Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes Pool.
iii) Before completing registration, the Entrant must accept and agree to the rules.
c) Entries must be the original work of the Entrant; must not infringe any third party’s rights; must be suitable for publication; must not contain obscene or pornographic material; may not contain defamatory statements; may not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm, or entity; may not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations; may not contain reference to any third party trademarks, names, or third party logos; and may not contain any copyrighted works owned by third parties. Entries containing prohibited or inappropriate content as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion will be disqualified.
d) Submission of an entry grants Sponsor, Epicfail, Inc., Joel Zimmerman, and their respective agents and designees the unconditional right to publish, edit, adapt, edit, and/or modify such entry in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to the Entrant, whether or not such Entrant is a winner of the Sweepstakes. BY SUBMITTING THE ORIGINAL PHOTO, VIDEO, OR TWEET, THE ENTRANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE/SHE HAS ALL RIGHT, TITILE, AND INTEREST NECESSARY TO GRANT THE SPONSOR, EPICFAIL, INC., AND/OR JOEL ZIMMERMAN THE UNRESTRICTED RIGHT AND LICENSE TO POST THE ORIGINAL PHOTO, VIDEO, OR TWEET ON THE INTERNET OR USE THE ORIGINAL PHOTO, VIDEO, OR TWEET IN ANY OTHER WAY.
e) Entrant hereby agrees to license to Sponsor, Epicfail, Inc. and Joel Zimmerman, on an exclusive, transferrable, royalty-free basis extending worldwide in perpetuity, the right to exploit any and all entries, in all manner and media now known or hereafter devised, including, without limitation, the use (for commercial or promotional purposes) in phonograph record albums, merchandise, motion pictures, television, live performances, via Internet/multimedia and website, via mobile telephones, videocassettes/DVDs, all audio-visual rights, publishing rights (in all forms, including, without limitation book publishing in either physical or digital format) and publication rights for publicity or advertising purposes.
f) Winners will be drawn each night and will be notified by email within 24 hours. Upon notification, winners can download and print their tickets for entry into the concert.
g) The third party application provider, Offerpop, will monitor all entries and will tally all applicable entries.
h) Only one Entry per person/per account (regardless of whether one person has more than one social media account or more than one person uses the same Facebook, Vine, Twitter or Instagram Account). It is solely the Entrant’s responsibility to notify Sponsor in writing if his/her account(s) change.
7) SELECTION OF WINNER AND PRIZE CLAIM: Draw will be held daily from March 15, 2014 through March 22, 2014 at the Look Marketing offices, 203 E. Melbourne Ave., Melbourne, FL 32901, or the Fontainebleau Hotel, 4441 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, 33140. Winners are randomly selected. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
8) Decisions of the Sponsor in the selection and determination of winners and all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding. The Sponsor will email winners a link to download tickets and print at home within 24 hours the date of the prize draw. If the Sponsor is not able to make contact via email with a potential winner within the allotted time, using the email address that the potential winner has provided, then at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, that Entrant may be disqualified, and his/her entitlement to receive the prize may be forfeited, and the Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select another potential winner, whom the Sponsor will attempt to contact.
9) All other expenses not specifically listed in the description of the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners and their guests including but not limited to: all transportation, transfers, airport fees, lodging, personal charges at lodging, gratuities, meals, taxes, medical, accident, luggage, insurance and any items of a personal nature. If applicable, winners and guests are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documentation
10) These rules are published on the Sea-Doo Offerpop Facebook application and the Sea-Doo OnBoard Blog.
11) By accepting the prize, participant consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, image, voice, and statements related to the Sweepstakes, for marketing, advertising, and promotional purposes, without further compensation. There are no transfers, substitution and prize is non-refundable. No cash alternatives for any prize, except at the option of the Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable.
12) Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes in whole or in part at any time without liability. Sponsor is not responsible if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or for any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion or of any person’s computer hardware or software. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on http://www.facebook.com/seadoo and http://www.sea-doo.com
13) Only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules will be awarded. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
14) Entries generated by script, macro or other automated [or mechanical] means or means which subvert the entry process will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
15) This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Vine. Participants are providing their information to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Vine. The information provided will only be used as stated in the Sweepstakes Rules. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Vine are completely released of all liability by each Entrant (and, if the entrant is at least 18 but under the age of majority in his/her /state/territory of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) for this Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor.
16) Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, defaced, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, or altered prize claims or other entries or matters pertinent to this Sweepstakes. Winners are randomly selected. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors or errors by mechanical readers or for lost, late, or misdirected entries. In the event that production, seeding, printing or other errors cause more than the stated number of prizes of any category to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to retract such excess prizes.
17) By entering this Sweepstakes, the Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., BRP US Inc., Epicfail, Inc., Joel Zimmerman, their affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, dealers, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns and insurers (collectively, “the Released Parties”) (i) shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to this Sweepstakes and/or the awarding or use of the Prizes, (ii) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prizes, (iii) disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any purpose, and (iv) are not liable for injury, accident, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, conveyance or use of the Prizes or from participating in this Sweepstakes. The Release Parties are not responsible for typographical errors or any other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of the Prizes. Entrant hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Released Parties harmless from any and all claims, causes of action, demands, damages, losses, costs, obligations, recoveries and deficiencies (including attorney’s fees and costs) which arise from or relate in any manner in whole or in part, to (i) any of the representations or warranties of Entrant hereunder; or (ii) the Released Parties’ use or other exploitation of the applicable Entrant’s entry.