adventure ride, at&t park, chicago, citi field, ever bank field, fishing on a personal watercraft, heinz field, house hunting, husky stadium, ibr, Intelligent Brake and Reverse Technology, intelligent suspension, jacksonville, knoxville, nationals park, new york, neyland stadium, nike wake skate team, pittsburgh, San Francisco, sea-doo speed tie, seadoo storage tray, seattle, soldier field, tailgating, transom-gating, wake pro, wakeskating, Washington DC, waterfront home
We talk about living the Sea-Doo life a lot around here. For us, it’s about the passion you have to be out on your Sea-Doo watercraft and melding that excitement with all parts of your life on a day-to-day basis. After all, there’s more than one way to enjoy your Sea-Doo watercraft. Here are five new things our team is excited about trying this summer.
- On-water Tailgating: The summer months are a great time for boating and sports fans alike with baseball in full swing and football just kicking-off towards the end of summer. Transom-gating, as it’s also known by the boating community, offers an extra element of fun with a nice cruise on the water before and after game-time. And, many of the waterfront stadiums offer easy access to the entrances. Discover Boating put together a helpful list and tips to enjoy some of the best transom-gating stadiums across the U.S. which include:
- Husky Stadium – Seattle, WA
d Stadium – Knoxville, TN
- Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
- EverBank Field – Jacksonville, FL
- Soldier Field – Chicago, IL
- Nationals Park – Washington, DC
- AT&T Park – San Fancisco, CA
- Citi Field – New York, NY
- Waterfront House Hunting: Instead of sitting in a car all day and driving from one house to the next, take a little journey by water and be sure that the views from your new home are perfect from the start. Whether you’re just taking in the amazing waterfront homes for future inspiration or actually in the market to purchase, searching by Sea-Doo watercraft will help you see if a property meet your lifestyle needs. With ample storage space and options to add a storage tray, you can have everyone you’ll need on hand. And, accessories like the Sea-Doo Speed Tie and Ladder assist with docking and boarding your Sea-Doo watercraft. Are you an avid explorer waiting to cross larger bodies of water, are you seeking the thrill of the race, or are you looking for a more intimate waterfront experience where you can enjoy a relaxing body of water? Let your ride guide you to your next home.
- Fishing: Sure everyone’s been fishing, and everyone who’s reeled one in knows how satisfying that feeling is. But, fishing by Sea-Doo watercraft, well, that’s definitely new. Over the past couple of years, we have received some interesting shots and feedback from fans on fishing-rigged Sea-Doo watercraft which is not a huge surprise considering technologies like the Intelligent Suspension (iS) system that automatically adapts to isolate the rider from the impact of rough waters during offshore riding and Intelligent Brake & Reverse (iBR) which for better control of the unit.
- Wakeskating: Sea-Doo has been involved with the wake industry since the inception of the sport in the early ’90s, and our commitment to the sport is stronger today than ever. The talented Nike Wakeskate Team has been instrumental in providing feedback for the Sea-Doo WAKE PRO, the only watercraft specifically designed for board sports. The Sea-Doo “DOO IT” instructional video series offer quick tips on how you can take your riding to the next level.
- Endurance Adventure: Not too long ago, we wrote an adventure post about taking your Sea-Doo watercraft on a longer than average ride. Crossing larger bodies of water is a challenging and thrilling experience that will provide memories that last a lifetime, and prepping for such a ride will help you not feel the slide of the dog days of summer.
Bonus – Water Delivery Service: For those not looking to take any time off this summer, see a need and fill it. That’s exactly what a Colorado pizza restaurateur did when he began delivering pizza to boaters on his Sea-Doo watercraft. So, your summertime dream business could be right at your fingertips.
Disclaimer: Do not make any unauthorized modifications to your Sea-Doo unit or use accessories not approved by BRP, which can increase the risk of accidents or injuries.