DRAW Date: March 10, 2014) PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ENTRANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. The #SPARKSOMEFUN with Sea-Doo & deadmau5 Sweepstakes (hereinafter referred to as the “Sweepstakes”) is for a limited time and begins on February 14, 2014 at 9:00 am ET through March 9, 2014, 11:59:59 pm ET. (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (“BRP” or the “Sponsor”), 565, de la Montagne, Valcourt, Quebec, J0E 2L0.
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
4) ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada and the United States (excluding Puerto Rico and Québec) who have reached the age of majority in their states/provinces of residence as of the date the Sweepstakes begins, and have a valid Facebook account and a valid email address. Employees of BRP, their subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising/promotional agencies, their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of Canada and subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
A total of five (5) draws, each for a chance to win:
- A trip for two (2) to the deadmau5 private concert in Miami, Florida inclusive of hotel, airfare and ground transportation (between the airport and hotel) a backstage VIP Meet and Greet for two. (Approx. retail value: $2,500 USD/CAD) and
- One (1) Sea-Doo Spark 2up watercraft (Retail value: $4,999 USD/ $5,599 CAD.)
- One (1) trailer Sea-Doo Movie I (Retail value: $813 USD/ $875 CAD.)
Each draw includes: Accommodation in a double-occupancy for two (2) nights at the Fontainebleau Hotel, March. 22-24, 2014, Miami, Florida, two (2) round-trip economy airfare from anywhere in United States or Canada, ground transportation included, two (2) tickets to the private deadmau5 concert, March 23, 2014, Fontainebleau Hotel, Miami Beach, Fla.
6) HOW TO ENTER AND REGISTER TO THE SWEEPSTAKES:
In order to enter the Sweepstakes, participants need to have a valid email address and Facebook account. During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible individual (“Entrant”) may enter the Sweepstakes by logging on to Facebook and visiting http://www.facebook.com/seadoo (the “Page”). If the Entrant does not already “Like” the Sweepstakes Page, the Entrant must “Like” the Page before registering.
An Entrant must register by completing all of the requested information, including valid e-mail address (“Address”), his/her first and complete last name (no initials), Zip Code/Postal Code and phone number.
i. Upon completing registration, the Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes Pool.
ii. After completing the registration, the Entrant will receive a contest link generated by the application that can be shared via Facebook, Twitter or email, and will be prompted to share the Sweepstakes with up to ten (10) friends to receive additional entries. When a friend completes the registration form to enter the Sweepstakes, the original Entrant will receive an additional entry into the Sweepstakes. There is a maximum of 10 additional entries into the Sweepstakes.
iii. Participants may visit the tab in the application to verify the status of their friend’s sign up(s).
iv. The third party application provider, Offerpop, will monitor all entries and will tally all applicable entries.
v. Only one Entry per person/Facebook Account (regardless of whether one person has more than one Facebook Account or more than one person uses the same Facebook Account). It is solely the Entrant’s responsibility to notify Sponsor in writing if his/her Facebook Account changes.
7) SELECTION OF WINNER AND PRIZE CLAIM: Draw will be held on March 10, 2014 at Sponsor office located at Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., 565, de la Montagne, Valcourt, Quebec, J0E 2L0. Winners are randomly selected. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
8) Decisions of the Sponsor in the selection and determination of winners and all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding. Before being declared a winner and in order to be eligible to win a prize, potential winner must first correctly answer, without mechanical aid or assistance, a mathematical skill-testing question (for Canadian resident winners only) and complete an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release and a W-9 form (for US resident winners only). The Sponsor will attempt to contact potential winners between 9:00 AM ET and 5:00 PM ET, Monday to Friday, for a period of three (3) business days following the date of the prize draw. If the Sponsor is not able to make contact and speak directly with a potential winner within the allotted time, using the email address and/or telephone number the potential winner will have provided, then at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, that Entrant may be disqualified, and his/her entitlement to receive the prize may be forfeited, and the Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select another potential winner, whom the Sponsor will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to disqualification, in the same manner.
9) Once the official winners have been identified, they will be sent an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release and a W-9 form (for US resident winners only). To become an official winner, all relevant documents must be signed and returned to Sponsor within three (3) business days from the time the affidavit and liability/publicity release is postmarked as having been sent by Sponsor, or the prize will be forfeited and another potential winner will be drawn. All prize claims are subject to verification. Should a potential winner be a Canadian resident, he/she must first correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, a time-based mathematical skill-testing question (i.e.: 2 X 10 ÷ 4 + 30 – 2) before being declared a winner and being awarded the prize.
10) All other expenses not specifically listed in the description of the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners and their guests including but not limited to: travel to and from the international airport nearest the participant’s home in United States or Canada, all ground transfers (except transportation between the airport and hotel, airport fees, personal charges at lodging, gratuities, meals, taxes, medical, accident, luggage, insurance and any items of a personal nature. Each winner and his/her traveling companion (“Guest”) must travel at the same time and from the same city. A winner’s Guest must remain the same for the duration of the trip. A winner’s Guest, or their parent/legal guardian if under the age of majority, will be required to complete a full Liability and Publicity Release prior to travel. Winners and Guests are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documentation. Depending on place of residence, winners and guests may need a valid passport to be able to claim the prize because of cross-border travel related requirements. If a winner is not admissible to travel outside his/her country of residency, then an alternate winner will be chosen.
11) The winners must be available to travel from March 22 to March 24, 2014. The trip must be scheduled before March 21, 2014. A representative will contact the winners to make travel arrangements.
12) The winners will be solely responsible for any applicable taxes, vehicle title, license and registration fees, freight, delivery, emissions, inspection, additional equipment, insurance, gasoline, vehicle maintenance, all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of this prize vehicle. The vehicle won must be warranty registered in the name of the winner. The winners must take delivery of the prize at a participating authorized BRP dealer confirmed by Sponsor no later than July 31, 2014, or prize will be forfeited.
13) These rules are published on the Sea-Doo Offerpop Facebook application. At the end of the contest, the winner’s name will be published on http://www.facebook.com/seadoo website.
14) By accepting the prize, participant consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, image, voice, and statements related to the Sweepstakes, for advertising purposes, without further compensation. There are no transfers, substitution and prize is non-refundable. No cash alternatives for any prize, except at the option of the Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable.
15) Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes in whole or in part at any time without liability. Sponsor is not responsible if, for any reason, the game is not capable of running as planned, or for any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion or of any person’s computer hardware or software. Should the game be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on http://www.facebook.com/seadoo.
16) Sweepstakes materials are automatically void if they are reproduced, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if they are obtained through unauthorized, illegitimate channels, or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors. Liability for game pieces containing printing or other errors is limited to replacement with another game piece while supplies last. Only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules will be awarded. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
17) Entries generated by script, macro or other automated [or mechanical] means or means which subvert the entry process will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
18) This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants are providing their information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information provided will only be used as stated in the Sweepstakes Rules. Facebook is completely released of all liability by each Entrant (and, if the entrant is at least 18 but under the age of majority in his/her province/state/territory of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) for this Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor
19) Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, defaced, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, or altered mail or prize claims or other entries or matters pertinent to this Sweepstakes. Winners are randomly selected. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors or errors by mechanical readers or for lost, late, misdirected or postage-due mail or entries. In the event that production, seeding, printing or other errors cause more than the stated number of prizes of any category to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to suspend delivery of prizes, without prior notice.
20) By entering this Sweepstakes, each winner acknowledges and agrees that Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., BRP US Inc., their affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, dealers, agents and insurers (collectively, “the Released Parties”) (i) shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to this Sweepstakes and/or the awarding or use of the Prizes, (ii) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prizes, (iii) disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any purpose, and (iv) are not liable for injury, accident, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, conveyance or use of the Prizes or from participating in this Sweepstakes. The Release Parties are not responsible for typographical errors or any other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of the Prizes.